Our Kindergarten has always enjoyed strong support and involvement from parents and the community. Parents are involved on a number of levels:
- sharing their skills and interests in the educational program – eg yoga, guitar, face painting, art
- Spending time with their child and their peers on parent roster day (once a term)
- Attending and assisting with social functions
- Assisting with maintenance at working bees
- Participating in the Management Committee
Most parents find that becoming involved in the Kindergarten is an extremely satisfying way to have real input into their child’s education.